Week 15 Reflections
The semester has finally come to a close, and I am very relieved. It has been one busy semester. I learned a lot, did many assignments, and was enlightened to a great many topics in education. All I have left to do is the final assignment regarding technology. I am looking forward to relaxing this break and then on to internship next semester!
Discussion prompt: This week’s discussion prompt was a little confusing to me because the question did not match what we all did for our microteaching assignment. One of the classmates quickly changed the question into something applicable and we all ran with that idea. The micro-teaching videos themselves were interesting to watch. One was of a teacher actually teaching and the other was about a woman explaining what she did for a history lesson. The first teacher’s classroom was very chaotic, and needed a lot of structure. However, the woman’s lesson seemed to be much more organized and she explained how her use of blocks facilitated the students learning.
Website Recommendation: http://www.funbrain.com/
This website is a great resource for educational games.
No comments:
Post a Comment